Saturday, August 2, 2008

My boring teacher

As you can see, I have a very super boring teacher in my school...She has been teaching me for 2 years now...So when this year started, I was praying hard not to have the same teacher like last year...Because she was walking around my class in the hall where I was sitting.Finally we went in our class room and waited for our class teacher to come in.

Teacher: Good morning class, I am your new class teacher for this year...And I will be teaching you Chinese, English, PE, Moral, Science ( in Chinese and English) and Art..Then she gave us our time table.

Me: Oh no, this class teacher again!!!And even worse... Tuesdays I only have 2 Mathematics subjects at the begining then after that is all my class teacher's class...

Last year, she always look at me because I'm the only one whom she thinks is paying attention to her...So I can't sleep in class or do anything else!!!HOW BORING!!!

I still hope I won't get this class teacher next year again...If I do, I will change class immediately!!!

No comments: