Sunday, September 21, 2008

My School Trip

Photobucket
My school organized a trip for the prefects on 20th September 2008. When I reached school at 7.30 am there were 3 big tour buses parked in front of my school...cool!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Walking to the bus
Photobucket
We boarded the bus at 7.45. Each bus had a tour guide and our tour guide told us very unfunny jokes...but we just bluff laugh ha ha ha
Photobucket
We left at 8 am for the Beryl chocolate factory in Seri Kembangan. I watched how they make chocolates and bought 3 boxes of chocolates for my parents and brother.
Photobucket
Next we went to Seremban to the Siew Pau factory. I got to make my very own siew pau! Also bought some 'ear biscuits'.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The siew pau I made
Photobucket

Then we went to the StarFresh Agrofarm. Had to climb all the way up a hill just to see some vegetables. We were told that goat poo is used as fertiliser...eeew! I think I'll never eat vegetables again! Tried planting some spinach. Drank some bitter gourd juice too (yucks). Bought some juicy dragonfruit...yummy.
Photobucket

Reached back at school around 5.45 pm. It was a really fun trip. Now I'm looking forward to the next trip on 4th October(with the prefects,librarians and classs monitors)...yay!