Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Vacation Bible School!!!

Photobucket
On December 1st,2nd and 3rd,I went for Vacation Bible School at our main-church in Subang Jaya...far far away from my home.My 2 friends Nicole and Brandon came along with me.The theme was RESPONSIBILITY and we were supposed to pretend to go to Japan.Our pilot was Miss Jenny, and she was talking to us the whole way through.But I was wondering if the pilot is talking to us,who is flying the plane??!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


On the second day,we went to Sushi King(my favourite!)at Sunway Pyramid.We learned how to make 2 types of sushi, one was nigiri(in Japanese) and the other was gunkan. After making my sushi,I ate them all!!!(because I was too hungry..hehe).

Photobucket
Departure Gate for the 6 year olds
Photobucket
All the Sushi chefs at Sushi King. I'm standing somewhere right at the back.

On the third day,we had a lot of fun in our pretend plane(since it was the last day of Vacation Bible School).When we sing songs,the 5,6,and 7 year olds usually jump up and down(and I don't).So on the last day,we all just jump up and down for fun...hehe.I hope I can go to Vacation Bible School next year!

Photobucket
Tea time!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

ckchan7 said...

next year??

next year not youth camp meh>??
wakakaka

pinkguitar said...

now i only 10 years old la....not that old yet...haha