My BM teacher was pregnant and 2 months ago she delivered her baby. We had a replacement teacher. She is a very young teacher. And now.....my BM teacher is coming back,and the young teacher is leaving!
It's very hard losing a teacher. Especially if she's a good, kind and helpful teacher. This teacher was totally better than the old one. The old teacher is like not very kind, tells us jokes that are totally not funny at all and she even punished us when school just started!!
Today was our last day seeing our "young" teacher. She even took a photo with me!!XD But when I got home, I saw this message that my teacher sent me: " I might be coming to school on Wednesday." I was like YIPEE!!!
Even though she's not teaching us anymore, I will still get to see her. She was the best teacher I've ever had. And I sure will miss her after Wednesday T.T
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
mmm
tat teacher is very hensem izit?
tats y u suka..?
wakakkakaa
he looks like david acleata**
**dunno how to spell:S
She's a girl la XD
Post a Comment