Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last Week

Last Monday I went for my Grade 4 ballet exam in PJ. It was at 11.05 am so I could skip school (yay!!!) because my mum said we had to leave at 9am and get there by 10 am. I felt a little bit nervous but I think I did ok, except for one part where I made a mistake.


Photobucket
One of my teachers pinning the ribbon on my leotard. Each one of us wears a different colour ribbon so that the examiner can identify us because we go in 3 persons at a time. This year I get the pink ribbon.

Photobucket
Getting ready to go into the exam room. My mum didn't have time to focus the camera because my teacher, Ms Ellie was hurrying us in.

Photobucket
On Thursday I had art class and we were supposed to make a picture using four different types of beans. I brought the wrong glue to school and my beans started falling off the paper...oops! I had to redo the whole picture when I got home...this time using the PVA art glue.

2 comments:

ckchan7 said...

wow...so nice..your art..
those felt off...did u ask ur mummy to make red bean dessert???

haha
dun waste ma

pinkguitar said...

no la..got glue on it ard ma...haha