Sunday, May 31, 2009

Holidays!!!!

The holidays are finally here!!! Free at last!!!! My school homework, exams and tuition were driving me crazy during the first semester!!! And now I can take a 2 weeks' break from all that "tiring" stuff (yay!!!)

Now I can sleep late, wake up late and go for breakfast at my favourite mamak shop!!But......I have band practice for 3 hours from Monday until Wednesday(now I need to go back to school..sigh).and..I have tuition too..sigh...band practice and tuition classes really SPOIL my holidays. Well, I have to go anyway because my teacher says if we don't come we will be kicked out of the band (so mean!!!).

What I plan to do this holidays....Eat, Sleep, Play computer and Go Shopping!!!(hope my mum brings me).

4 comments:

ckchan7 said...

ok lets go watch movie la...and shopping la...

v a n i a said...

so fun la band! i want to be in a band!

pinkguitar said...

can,u take me go la...haha

pinkguitar said...

band is fun...but for 3 hours very tiring le...then some more got marching..