Sunday, September 27, 2009

Uncle's Wedding



Finally, my uncle (my dad's youngest brother) got married 2 weeks ago..

I took so long to buy a dress for the wedding...tried on sooo many dresses...My mum tried to get me to wear a frilly dress...ewww!!! Finally I found one in Jusco that I liked.

During the wedding dinner I sat at a table with my brother, my mum's parents and my 5 year old cousin. My mum and dad sat at the main table with the bride and groom. There was a guest singer who sang very high notes and I thought the wine glasses were going to break...just kidding,haha!!!

So now I have a new aunty. I used to call her 'cheh-cheh' but now I have to call her 'aunty' and it doesn't suit her because she doesn't look like an aunty, more like a 'cheh-cheh' :D

3 comments:

v.ania. said...

Dress? Can you just imagine what is going to happen if you were chased by dogs. :P

pinkguitar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinkguitar said...

wedding got no dog wo..haha