Thursday, November 19, 2009

See What I Got!!

I went with my family to watch the A LITTLE NIGHTMARE MUSIC performance by Igudesman and Joo at the Petronas Dewan Philharmonic on Tuesday night. My mum first saw one of their videos on YouTube when I was learning the song 'Fur Elise' on the piano and she wanted me to see how other people play the song. Then she found other funny videos of their performances all over the world.

My mum said we all had to wear formal clothes and I wanted to wear pants instead of a dress...so that I can run away fast if I get chased by the crazy violinist or pianist..that's what I told my friend Vania, haha!

The show was really funny and we all laughed a lot. After the show Igudesman and Joo signed autographs. The queue was very long and I had school the next day, so we didn't wait and went home. But my friends stayed behind and got their autographs. They also got a ticket autographed for me...yay!!! Thanks!!!

Photobucket
Joo's signature

Photobucket
Igudesman's signature

Photobucket
Guess who's this wearing tailored pants and leather shoes?

2 comments:

v.ania. said...

I think Igudesman's signature is upside down. And judging from the scribble, I think he was just lazily drawing some zig-zag lines instead of properly signing it. =.=

And that shoe is so totally Andrew's! XD

pinkguitar said...

Really???Opps..thanks for remimding..maybe alot of things to sign..so simply draw zig zag lines..xD
and yup..u're correct!!!(i've never seen him wear like that before) :D