Saturday, December 19, 2009

Port Dickson

I went to Port Dickson on Thursday with my parents and a few church friends and came back today...(wow,3 days seem to pass so fast). This time I didn't really do much swimming or go to the beach. Most of the time we went around town buying food for people at our church Youth Camp which was also held in Port Dickson.

One of my church members bought me a United States shirt. I don't really wear this kind of shirts, but this one is quite nice. :) Last night we were watching "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" movie.We watched until the midnight news came on =.=

After the news, there were more than 10 advertisments before the show could continue...We were all tired but wanted to watch the ending of the show. It finished about 1 a.m.....

Today we took a group photo with the people at the Youth Camp. They gave me a Youth Camp T-shirt even though I am not even a 'youth' yet :D The shirt was kinda big (even though it is S size).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice and bright :D

2 comments:

v.ania. said...

What US shirt? Who gave it to you ah? Got picture ah ? :P

Isn't it 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'? XD

That shirt is so ridiculously huge! It was too big for me let alone you!

pinkguitar said...

Aunty Chin Yee bought me a US shirt..got picture..maybe I should take a picture of it and post it up :P

Opps..yeah..i think i type wrong..

It was too big for u??it looks ok when u wear it..mine is huge and so long!!is urs S size??