
I had dinner at McDonald's in Jusco just now..I went to the toilet with my mum after that..My mum gave me a shower at a public toilet! :S
She wanted to use the hose..When she turned on the tap,the hose started to wave about wildly..and every where got wet including me! :( I was screaming in the toilet XD I quickly went out to take my jacket from my dad.So embarrassing!
Tomorrow is Monday?? Oh great... :( I don't wanna go to school!!!!I'm normally extra sleepy on Mondays because Science class is super duper boring..and also because I sleep late on Sundays XD
She wanted to use the hose..When she turned on the tap,the hose started to wave about wildly..and every where got wet including me! :( I was screaming in the toilet XD I quickly went out to take my jacket from my dad.So embarrassing!
Tomorrow is Monday?? Oh great... :( I don't wanna go to school!!!!I'm normally extra sleepy on Mondays because Science class is super duper boring..and also because I sleep late on Sundays XD

3 comments:
har..ur mum inside her toilet turn on the hose, u can get wet? what kinda hose is tat? u at other cubicle also can get wet???
or u both in the same cubicle??
=,='''
Ten years from now, when your mum nags you, you can blame this thing on her AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! xD xD
ckchan: cant tell XD
vania: yeah,i should XD
Post a Comment