Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bye bye earrings.. T.T

This week has been the same and usual week. Just that I have no school in the morning. I can't go anywhere because my mum can't drive for 1 month after her operation. :S So I'm stuck at home..but...

My mum can go anywhere she wants but she needs a special item. Which is a...stool XD My dad has a tall car, so my mum needs that stool to get up the car. My dad says she is the Queen. LOL! So we went to Jusco and The Mines with a stool. XD

Today we went to The Mines. My mum wanted to buy a pair of earrings for me (the ones that they use to pierce ears) because my ears are not healing very well. She thought it will heal better if I wear those type..but when I went home and put it on, it wont go in! and my ears were bleeding!! So my mum told me to let the hole close up and pierce again next time...that was the only thing I could do.. :'(  I won't be able to use the earrings until I pierce my ears again..next year. T.T

I joined the Youth Fellowship in church last Sunday! and I decided to do rebonding too! :D

1 comment:

pinkguitar said...

Yeah,I thought it could fit in..but it couldn't and then it started bleeding :(

Haha,my dad said I could join in this year :D