Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ang Pao !!



Chinese New Year is finally here!! 1st day of Chinese New Year my family and I went to my grandparent's house for the whole day. My baby cousin was so cute!!

2nd day I woke up feeling not very good. My nose was blocked, and I had a sore throat..but we still went to my other grandparent's house, then my mum aunt's house for lunch. After that we went to my cousins house. I only get to see this 2 cousins once a year. So it was great meeting up with them.

Later my other 2 cousins came. We played games together and laughed loudly sometimes. It was fun playing with my them. :D

At night we went to my aunt's house for steamboat. Yum!!

2morrow my mum is meeting up with her friends..and I can't decide whether I should go coz my voice sounds weird, and I keep coughing and sneezing everywhere I go :S Maybe I'll be better 2morrow. Well, I should go sleep now. Good night everyone~ :)

No comments: