Monday, March 21, 2011

Mix Style headphones :D

So.......1 week of school holidays have pass. It was...quite ok actually. We didn't go out station but I went shopping with my parents! :D

My brother's birthday is this Wednesday. I went to IKEA last Monday with my parents. After that we crossed over to The Curve. I saw some headphones there so I bought one for my brother (as a present) and one for myself. Well, I only paid for my brother's one..My dad paid mine. xD 20 dollars each. Those headphones are the mix-style headphones. It looks like this..

Mine was this colour..My brother's one was black and white.

At night my parents decided to give my brother his birthday present 1 week earlier. So he open his present (I gave him his headphones that night too) and.....He got an iPod Touch too! Then my dad explained why he gave it 1 week earlier..it is because my bro and I have been fighting over my iPod since I ever got it..So now he doesn't need to fight over mine! FINALLY!!!! xD and he can use it during the holidays. :D




No comments: