Saturday, June 25, 2011

Carnival!!!

I went for my skool's carnival today! This is my first carnival. So I was quite excited.

I bought tickets a few days ago for rumah hantu (haunted house). I didn't want to go at first. I'm usually a very scared person..u can call me a "scary cat" if u sit beside me at movies becoz I'll be covering my face whenever there's a scary scene. =.= but I thought I'll give it a try.

I went with my frens to lined up outside the rumah hantu at abt 10:30 am. There was sooo many people..and we can only go in groups of 5 to 6. I saw people coming out screaming and some even fainted! :S Later at 12 pm, it was FINALLY our turn. ( we lined up for more than 1 hour!!!!)

I can't reli explain how it was like inside..becoz inside was pitch dark...The 1 thing I noe is I screamed A LOT..hehehehe :P I could feel someone touching me at the side!  There were people frightening u everywhere u go and obviously there were oso people dressed up in scary clothes.. but I wasn't reli super scared of goin into this rumah hantu becoz I noe all those people dressed up in scary clothes are all my brother's fren..My mum told me to slap them if they scare me xDDD

After that we went to play water guns and water balloons, bought stuf and went back home :D

No comments: