Monday, August 22, 2011

Umbrellassss...

Harloooooo~ I didn't blog for quite a long time so I shall start from last week :D

Went shopping with my parents last Wednesday. We went to Low Yat because my mum wanted to buy a new hand phone. She got a Samsung Galaxy Ace (I think). After that we went to Sungai Wang. :)

Last Tuesday I went for piano class at night. My piano teacher gave me a 5 flat song like 1 or 2 months and till now I still cant play it correctly. It's giving me a headache =.='' I only like to play songs that I like. I asked her to teach me a song that I liked a few weeks ago.. and she like "yeah yeah sure I'll teach you". Then after 1 week she stopped teaching me that song.. :(

Today we had assembly in school at about 4:30 pm. That time it was SOOO hot. We all had to use our books to cover our face from the sun. After a while one group of students started opening their umbrellas to cover themselves. So after that everyone else opened their umbrellas. It was like a umbrella festival xD I'm sure it will look nice from the top view. :D

I started watching the Glee Project last week, it just started here in Malaysia.. and its the finals already in US today :S

2 comments:

xinyi said...

Hmm..samsung galaxy ace? how much is it ar?

pinkguitar said...

Xin Yi: I dunno wor .. U ask her n see :)

Shi ern: sea of umbrellas ? Tat's so cool ! :D

My mum told me tat last time, but I don't like flats ... I would play all sharps than all flats :s