I woke up with a very painful stomach cramp today :( but Thank God after taking a panadol it was gone :)
In the afternoon, followed my parents to go visit my dad's ex boss house for lunch. The cake there was delicious! :D and after that went for ballet.
Bad news .. My ballet teacher told me my examiner is very strict. She also told us she heard someone said that examiner gave all the students who took Inter-Foundation ballet exam last year all fails! That made me very shock. All failed?!!? but anyway my teacher said she "heard" .. It might not be true .. We'll just have to wait and see :S
One more thing, I was doing retires today. The ballet word for retires is this

and .. My teacher realize that my thighs are longer than my calves O.o It's suppose to be the other way round. That's why when I do retires (like the picture above), my toes cant reach and touch my other leg .. How embarrassing ...

No comments:
Post a Comment