Went to Federal Academy of Ballet (FAB) last Saturday to take my inter-foundation ballet exam. Let me "describe" my first time going for a ballet exam in FAB. :)
I woke up at 8:15 am last Saturday feeling super nervous. My exam starts at 10:55 am and we left at 9:15 (mum was scared of the traffic jam) better early then late right?? but turned out, the roads were all cleared .. No jam at all .. We reached super early so I had to sit at the waiting room with my mum for 1 hour waiting for my turn nervously :S
After a while my teacher came and helped me warm up a bit. Then later, it was my turn! I went on trying to keep a smile on my face and look happy. Obviously on the inside my heartbeat is beating faster and faster.
When I started dancing something happened .. My whole body was shaking (including my mouth!) Weird much?? 0.o but after a while I felt more relax and was able to smile and show my shiny braces LOL xDD
Thanks to my ballet teacher's advise and my friend's tips I felt more confident and just after 1 hour, exam was over!! :DD Phew~
Oh and about the examiner .. Although she does have a fierce look but at least she still smiles. :D
Next Saturday is my ballet concert! Last week's rehearsal was a mess. I'm not kidding .. Hope we'll do better this week. :)
I'm actually having school exams today and I'm blogging. Naughty me xD I'm so glad Sejarah exam is over! I can finally tear all my sejarah books xD juz joking ...
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment