Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Ate Durians

Photobucket

Yesterday I was at my grandparents' house when my grandpa and aunty decided to buy some durians from the fruit stall nearby. They asked me to go along...I was like err what??

I asked them to drive but they decided to walk instead. Before we reached there I already knew that the fruit stall had durians...I could smell them!

My grandpa chose a few durians and kept asking me whether I wanted some more. I don't eat very much, but they bought about 8 durians anyway...wow! Good thing my aunty brought along a trolley or else I would have to help them carry the durians...!


Photobucket
a trolley full of durians

When we reached back at my grandparents' place my grandpa straight away went into the kitchen to get the knife...wah, such a big knife, how dangerous! He opened all the durians and we ate in the kitchen. The durians tasted nice but smelled terrible!
My dad and brother stayed far away from the kitchen and kept complaining that it was so smelly!

Photobucket
all that's left...

I had 3 pieces and couldn't eat anymore. Then my mum taught me how to wash my hands with the durian seed to take away the smell. I also drank water from the durian shell...yucks!! My mum said that we should burp in the car on the way home to torture my dad and brother, hahaha!!!

3 comments:

v a n i a said...

you sure your dad didn't kick you out of the car?

pinkguitar said...

if i burped,mayb he would..haha

ckchan7 said...

he got no chance to kick u out of the car..becos he faint ald once u burp.... burpppp~~~~~!!!!!