Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rotiboy...Yummy!

DSC01678
One of my favourite snacks is rotiboy. There used to be rotiboy outlets in almost every shopping complex but then they closed down one by one, so sad :(

That day I went with my mum to Mid Valley Megamall and guess what I saw when I came up the escalator from the carpark...a sign that said Rotiboy was available...yay!!! My mum and I looked for it on Level 1 but couldn't find it, so my mum said that maybe it hasn't opened yet...so disappointing! I haven't had rotiboy in such a long, long while and I was really looking forward to eating it.

The next time we went to Mid Valley again, mum said we should take a look and see whether the shop had opened....at first we didn't find it but we walked round the corner and there it was...YAY!!! Actually I think it was already open the last time we went but we didn't look for it round the corner.

DSC01679
We bought 3, one for mum, one for dad and one for me, and I couldn't wait till we reached home...I ate mine in the car!

No comments: