Saturday, August 29, 2009

Piano Exam

Photobucket

Yesterday was my piano exam...I was so totally nervous! Grade 5 practical exam is so hard (that's because I didn't practise properly, until the day before exam day)..haha.

I had 2 things I was hoping for when I sat in the waiting room...First, to get a merit because my parents said I could get a new guitar if I get a merit...Second, for a guy examiner...because...guys give more easy scales, and usually C major or G major for sight reading...haha :P

Well...one of my wishes came true...It was a guy examiner!!! I saw him when I was registering...I could say I was totally calm in the exam room...That examiner was so kind...He gave me F major for my contrary motion scales and G major for sight reading!!!

This was the first examiner that said, "Now you are free, enjoy your holidays!" or something like that when I finished...Now I need to wait for my results...

Oh ya, I really need to say "Thank you God for helping me do well in my exam". :D

No comments: