Monday, February 8, 2010

Bad day..

Today was a not very good day...

My dad sent me to school today.I took off my seat belt before I got off the car..I didn't know it was hooked to my school tag.The seat belt went so fast my tag broke :(


My dad said that he could go back and fix it with UHU glue because I told him I really needed it today (I have duty on Mondays).So he went back and brought it while I was having assembly (I hope my teacher didn't see that) :S

After assembly,my music teacher wanted to see me.She asked me whether I wanted to conduct on stage during assembly.I obviously said no! Like NEVER! I get stage fright very easily and why would they want a conductor during assembly??All my friends were going "You're gonna become famous!" because they were with me too...and I was like ya ya,whatever..(that's still a no)

Today science class was boring and bad! We didn't know how to read a word and teacher asked us to find it in the dictionary if we had brought it..But I still wonder why she wouldn't tell us how to read it.Maybe she doesn't know how to read it either or she just wants us to make use of a dictionary..

Speaking of dictionaries,now our Malay teacher (Or English teacher,I forgot which one) wants us to bring a dictionary to school..Not the electric one,the book one!! So.."ma fan"..

I can't say that this was the worst day in my life because I have had even worst days last time :S (BTW,Kris Allen's performance is today!!) :D

2 comments:

v.ania. said...

Just curious, what scientific word was that?:D

And can you text me your home address? Don't leave it here; it's not safe.

pinkguitar said...

the word is in chinese..but even when teacher explained to word..We all still didnt know wat she was saying.. :S

Ok,I will..(u wanna come visit me?) XD