
Today one of the boys in my class actually interrupted my Malay teacher!
My teacher caught him doing other homework when he didn't finish his essay that teacher asked him to do..Teacher scolded him then the wind blew one of his papers out the door!
My teacher said he couldn't go out until he had done what teacher had asked him to do..He still didn't care.Teacher tried to block him from going out to take his paper and then teacher gave up..So he went to pick up his paper and came back in.My teacher asked him why he was doing other homework.He said "The bell rang already".Can you believe that?!The first person to say that in front of the teacher! (By the way,his attitude is always like that)Well,he said more things.But I forgot what he said.
After teacher scolded him she went out of class..and my naughty class suddenly clapped hands and started to cheer for the boy! LOL! The boys went to give him a high 5 and stuff..Weird and funny.
Today my bandmates and I had a rehearsal for our performance this Saturday.I wasn't in class after recess for a very long time because I was also sorting out our band outfits for the new band members..brought home my band uniform :)

No comments:
Post a Comment