This was supposed to be posted on Thursday but the internet connection got cut off before I could post it up...
I got my UPSR results today! 4As 3Bs..I thought I could only get 2As. So I'm super duper happy with my results even though I didn't get straight As :)
I got my UPSR results today! 4As 3Bs..I thought I could only get 2As. So I'm super duper happy with my results even though I didn't get straight As :)
My results!!(sorry, it's very blur..)
I didn't go to school yesterday..I only went to collect my results today and then after that went back home because I'm sick. My fever won't go down so I missed 2 days of band practice. My friend said if I don't go to school and band practice tomorrow I might not be able to perform in The Mines next week :( Haiz..
Yesterday I followed my parents to Berjaya Times Square. My dad decided to get an Iphone4. We queued up 3 hours to get it! and that time was my time to take my medicine but my mum didn't bring it along because she didn't know we were gonna queue up so long..So I was sniffing and coughing the whole time.. :S
and lastly.. Happy Early Birthday Daddy!!! My results is your present :D


3 comments:
Ty! :D
Yup..Ur bro has one too rite??
Me too le..My dad was "planning" to buy me an Ipod Touch like urs but since I bought a new phone,I guess that "plan" is never coming true. :(
Good idea! :D
Post a Comment