Monday, November 15, 2010

Tiring day..

Today was a tiring and busy day..After band practise today I went to the counselling room to help my teacher. She asked me and a few of my friends to clean up the cupboard..and boy was it so messy! It was full of with gifts,papers and all sorts of stuff! :S

After school I went for my band party. Had lots of fun there. I was awarded "The Best Leader". :D We ate and ate there. I ordered pizza. All thanks to my teacher that helped me order it. Thanks so much! :)

I went for a blood test yesterday because I had the fever for almost 1 week. I also had to go for the nebolazer (don't know how to spell). It's a medicine that I'm suppose to breath in. The doctor gave me 2 days of mc. Yay! but I still went to school because how can I miss my party? It's only once a year. haha! :D

2 comments:

pinkguitar said...

oh ya..thanks :D

This week is my last week of school then its freedom time!! and err..my mum's nightmare???

pinkguitar said...

Oh,now I know..haha! :D