It's been 1 week since I updated my blog. It was been a good week. It's the 4th week of skool! and I'm enjoying it. :D
Between this 4 weeks, a lot of stuff happened. I was given a Malay name by my friends. They couldn't pronounce my real name..but they kept saying I looked like somebody they knew..and they kept saying a was cute too! Weird rite?? 0.0 My classmate said they are treating me like a celebrity.. =.='' I didn't even know them at 1st but after a while I got to know them better. 1 of them came of to me, shake my hand and said "Nice to meet you". Wow! My mum was totally right about saying how kind and friendly Malay people are. :D
Anyways, today I went for Chinese class. We were suppose to write Chinese writing. So I brought my brush, ink and newspaper..but.. I forgot to bring my Chinese writing book!!! Can you believe that!!?? :SS Thank God I didn't get scolded by my teacher..
Some of us (Chinese students) were teaching the Malay students some Chinese words..and I must say they can pronounce some words better than me.. :D
In my class the boys have to sit in the front row and the girls sit at the back. Now we only have 1 row of boys, the rest are all girls. I'm siting in the 2nd row. After Chinese New Year some boys are joining my class (some students are changing classes) Which means I won't be siting there anymore..haiz..
To everyone:
Happy Chinese New Year!! Gong Xi Fa Cai! =)
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment