So sorry for not blogging last night. I was doing my theory homework..
Yesterday was SO HOT!!! and they made us stand in the sun.. The whole day was just a boring boring and boring because the teachers were juz asking us to fill this fill that and we got out texts book too :)
Then at about 5o'clock, the teacher in charge of the afternoon section asked us all to go to the hall for some discipline talk. (our hall has no shade) I had to carry my 17 texts book down to the hall. (my classroom is on the 3rd floor) That time it was so cloudy. It looked like it was gonna rain heavily...and it did :S So I had to carry my texts book up again..and then after one hour it was time to go back home..and..u noe what happens rite? Had to carry my books down again....... =.='' *faints*
Not a very good day...I hope today will be better.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment