Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bass guitar!

1 week of skool holidays pass already.. I dun wan to go bac to skool!!!! :(

The whole week I've been going out shopping with my mum. :D Went to Sungai Wang, Ikano Power Centre, The Curve and more..Bought a handbag and a watch from Sungai Wang too. :)

We also have been going to a lot of music shops becoz my mum is finding a bass guitar and a amp for our church. After looking at a lottttt of bass guitars. We finally decided to buy this one.

It's a Yamaha RBX 270 bass

We bought a amp for it too..and the fun part was, I was the first one to use it! :D We brought it back home ( fyi again, it's not mine..it's for the church). My mum said we'll bring it to church on Friday (yesterday) So I tested out the guitar at home. I played one song and went like "This is sooo cool!!!! " xDD

I'm playing bass for Father's Day service in church nex Sunday. I went for practise yesterday and played a lot of wrong notes. :S

2 comments: