Friday, November 11, 2011

Angry Bird Stool

Today is the second last day of school for me. Looking forward to holidays~!! :DD


Last Tuesday I went to the Pasar Malam with my mum (night market). I haven't been there in a very long time. You'll will never believe what we bought ..

Tadaaa~ Angry Bird Stool :DD

Actually it's suppose to be a stool but I think it will burst if we sit on it. For us we use it as a foot stool. There's air inside. My mum and I took so long to pump it up .. (bro was so lazy to help) =.='' So NOBODY can ever sit or else you'll have to buy a new one and pump it yourself! xD Just joking ...



This was the moon that day. (I forgot which day it was, sorry) :S  So bright and round .. and I don't know whether you can see it but there's a star beside it too! :D

Btw, Happy 11/11/11 ! <3



No comments: