I am back !! Finally ...
My ballet friends and I finished our last performance in Jusco last week. A lot of people came and watched Thursday and Saturday's performance. Made me so nervous :S I also helped my teacher promote our ballet studio by give booklets at their booth too. Like a part time job .. and honestly, it wasn't easy :S .. plus I yawned a lot in the afternoon xD
My bro went for to take his exam. So I got the whole computer to myself!! Muahahahaha :D I watched Let's Go Dream Team and it made me laugh like crazy xDDD I was suppose to blog earlier but I got distracted by YouTube. LOL
Oh and I finally wore my bottom braces last week! The dentist said the bottom row will probably take just a few months then I can take it out. I'm hopping I can take my braces out by February next year .. coz it's Chinese New Year and also my birthday is on that month. :)
That's all for now .. Have to go for piano class later. AHHHH!!!! Piano classes always freak me out ><
Monday, December 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment