I took my Grade 6 practical piano exam in June. A exam which I took 8 months to practise, which made my whole family "jelak" to all of my songs. As soon as I open the piano, they would normally all disappear and go upstairs. Well, at least I didn't hear any neighbours slamming their windows when I starting playing xD It's understandable coz it really has been 8 months of playing the 3 same songs over and over again :P
Last month , early in the morning I received a sms from my piano teacher about my results.
Distinction!!!!!! =O
Made me jump up and down in my room xD 8 months .. It all paid off .. Phew~ waiting for the certificate :D
My 2nd year in secondary school is going to end soon. Still have a long way more in school life ,(better enjoy it =) ) but I admit .. I miss my primary school friends :'( Don't get me wrong, I've have met a lot of new good friends in this secondary school. They're all friendly and kind , and I'm enjoying my school life there :D but sometimes when your friends from different primary schools start talking about their own primary school days, that's when I start to feel lonely and lost @.@
It's hard to not miss them when we have so many memories together. We were also friends for many years (some even since kindergarten). Ah, thinking about this is making me cry :'( I really really hope we can meet up some time soon. =)
It's hard to not miss them when we have so many memories together. We were also friends for many years (some even since kindergarten). Ah, thinking about this is making me cry :'( I really really hope we can meet up some time soon. =)
This morning's weather was the type of weather that I would sleep until afternoon. But coz of musicians practise I had to wake up extra early to go to church. Don't know why, whenever the weather is cool and nice, I have to wake up early to go somewhere. Always happens. xD
Okayy, that's it for now. Will try to blog more often =D

2 comments:
I am glad u r back to blog
:)
Post a Comment