Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holidays are back :D

Holidays are here ~ !!! That's why I'm blogging , lol. xD Holidays started extra early this year, probably because the form 5's students are gonna have their SPM soon. I actually just finished my exams on Wednesday, then Thursday was the last day of school. Time flies 0.o

Other than school stuff. Last Saturday I went for ballet class. While stretching all of us suddenly heard a "crack" sound , and .. it was me, I over stretched and pulled my thigh muscle :( Went to the clinic on Sunday night coz my leg was swollen. Mum asked the doctor whether the muscle could be thorn, and the doctor gave us a shock by saying :

"Possible ........................... not." :O

Phew~  She dragged that possible word way too many seconds. xD

It's been already one week and it still hurts :( Doctor said if it doesn't heal properly, next time the pain will probably come back, and I really don't want that to happen @.@ Hopefully it will get better soon.

I've been listening the Sungha Jung's music lately. I love his amazing guitar skills :D

Listen to this :D



And another one =)



2 comments:

cs leong said...

That's really >< !!!so hope u recover soon and nice song (one more night)

pinkguitar said...

thx ! :) go check out his other covers on Youtube, all oso very nice :)