Sunday, August 23, 2009

School Holidays!!!

School Holidays are finally here!!!YAY!!!But I can't really go out...because of the
H1N1 virus...but at least my cousins are back from USA for 6 weeks :D

DSC01988
fishing game

Yesterday,my cousins and their parents came to my house to eat steamboat! My parents had to dig out some of my old toys and my brother's old toys for them to play (wow...I don't even remember we had so many toys!). We took out the train set and a fishing game. They were playing it after dinner...then they also played PlayStation with my brother.

Today my cousins came to church with us. Then we went out for dinner. My cousins are so cute, especially the little baby.

2 comments:

serm said...

Eh! I love the fishing game!! But i rmb mine one only got 1 site...

pinkguitar said...

oo...my cousins love to play with it..haha