Today my friends and I had a very weird and stupid conversation with my Malay teacher during tuition time in school..
Teacher: Where's the class monitor and another girl?(won't tell her name out)
My friends and I (talking loudly because we were sitting at the back): They went to find our class teacher.
Teacher: Why?
My friends and I: The girl's mum came to see the teacher.
Teacher: (Stop talking for a while)..Then asked "Where did they go again?"
My friends and I: (talking even more loudly) They went to find our class teacher!
Teacher: Why do they want to find their class teacher?
My friends and I: (shouting) THE GIRL'S MUM CAME TO SEE THE TEACHER!!!!!!!!!
We answer the same questions over and over again..and finally teacher stop asking. We were all like "aiyo,say how many time also cannot hear" :S After that she mark attendance. She asked us "Did this girl come?" Again, we spoke loudly "We just told you she went to find the teacher lo!!! aiyo..." (she should know we said she went to find the teacher, we said her name out SO many times!)

No comments:
Post a Comment