Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Port Dickson!

I went to Port Dickson last Friday and came back on Sunday..I normally go there every year because my dad has a meeting with his Christian Fellowship students..The students had fun playing the Wii .. :D My brother and I went to the game room to play..(it's like the arcade in Jusco) My brother kept wanting to play the "Photo Hunt" game over and over again until he can beat the high score..Even though both of us played like A LOT of times..We still didn't beat the high score.. :S

The air-cond in the apartment was so cold! I was wearing my jacket everywhere..On Sunday I had the flu..My nose was so blocked all the way from Port Dickson back to my house! I bought 2 shirts..One with the word "I love whoever loves me but smart handsome and rich" I wore that to church XD and the other one with a lot of words on it..I also bought key chains for my friends and a guitar key chain for myself! :D

On Monday morning my class teacher came into my class..I could tell from her face expression that she knew everything we did wrong last week when she wasn't around (not to say that she looks angry, she just didn't look like her normal self) She came in and told us everything (yup, she really knew what we did wrong, probably because other teachers told her) So she asked us to write what we did wrong on a piece of paper and why did we do it..After that she said we had to get our parents to sign on it..We were all like "What!?" Anyway, I told my mum about it and she signed it without saying anything.. :D I didn't do like a VERY BAD thing..I just exchanged places with one of the boys..well, the whole class did it.

I still have exams..Tomorrow is the last day..I thought I'll just update my blog a little and go back to studying..I think I didn't blog "a little".. XD Oh ya, I was SO happy today when I got back my BM paper..I got an A!! YAHOOO!! :D

No comments: