Today was the clumsiest day of my life!!!
First, I dropped a piece of cake that I wanted to eat :S My brother was laughing at me..I won't say I dropped it where..because if I write it here everyone will be ROTFLTAO.. How embarrassing!!!
Second, my braces wire came out while I was having my lunch! My dentist appointment is supposed to be on Friday..but since my mum said it was an emergency,I had to go to the dentist today and miss my band practice :( This is the second time I had to go a few days earlier than my appointment to the dentist because my braces had problems.. :S Oh ya, the dentist took out the spring thingy..So now my brother can't call me "wobble head" anymore XD
Third, I have a white board in my room..My parents bought it for me when I was small..Today I was writing some maths stuff (I didn't want to write it on paper) Suddenly, the tray where I put my white board markers broke! I was like "Oh come on...Can this day get any worst!?" but after that,I didn't get anymore "clumsiness" for the rest of the day..(phew!)
My school had a fire drill this morning...This year they had real firemen to come to our school..My friends and I saw the fire truck outside..1 of the firemen explained to us what to do when there's a fire (I think)..He was speaking too softly,and a lot of people were talking..So I couldn't really hear what he was saying..After that another fireman demonstrated how to use the fire extinguisher..He also called a few students out to use the fire extinguisher..Thank God that day wasn't hot!
Today my school also had a talk on "how to study"...It was quite interesting :D
My teeth hurt! :(
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
*gasp* YOUR BRACES WIRE SNAPPED?! Wow. Luckily it never happened to me. :P
I remember a fire drill that my school had when I was seven. The fireman had ME put out a small fire using a fire extinguisher!
Yeah..The dentist even said to me before "A lot of chewing activity?" XD
Wow,that must be cool :D
Post a Comment