Things were BAD in school today..
Our class teacher asked us to write everything that we were unhappy about..Most of us are going to write our Malay teacher and pass it up personally..But my classmate's book got confiscated yesterday by our Malay teacher because the boy beside her kept looking at it..The teacher saw everything that she wrote!!
Today my classmate went to apologize to my Malay teacher but she didn't wanted to forgive her! She even scolded her!She came back crying and when all the girls heard what happen (including me) we were so angry and we also wanted to cry..We definitely know how it feels to be threaten like that..
Our class teacher went to talk to our Malay teacher and I think she told her EVERYTHING that we hated about her..I think..
My class teacher came back and told us that now our Malay teacher knows everything and hopefully she will change her attitude..
I just don't understand why she doesn't want to forgive her... :(
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment