Sunday, April 4, 2010

Embarrassing...

Yesterday I just realize my guitar cracked...Oh no!!!

I usually bring it to church every Sunday because I play for the nursery kids..but last week my dad wanted me to play for the children church kids.When I finished my dad helped me put it back into my guitar bag.I think he accidentally put the strap the wrong way or something.So the strap became loose.

I took it out again to play for the nursery kids...and when I wore the strap,the strap came off and the whole guitar dropped to the floor (how embarrassing because I think other church members outside heard it too).I didn't notice that the crack until today..

It's in the guitar "hospital" now :D The guy at the shop said it should be fixed by tomorrow or Tuesday..

Tomorrow is a holiday!! YAY!!!! So it's sleep late and wake up late!!! :D

2 comments:

v.ania. said...

Ooh. At least the crack can be fixed. I thought the crack is permanent.

WHY IS TODAY A HOLIDAY FOR YOU?!!!!

pinkguitar said...

Yeah..Thank God for tat :D

It's "ching ming" holiday..because I go to a chinese school,so the headmaster gave us a 1 day holiday.