My aunt bought durians last Saturday and brought it to my grandpa's house to let all of us eat..So I ate and ate (This was the first time I ate so much!)
The next day when I was in the car,I was going for ballet class.I saw red spots on my hand..Rash!! I didn't know what cause it at that time so I just went for ballet class..The ballet studio was so hot! I think the aircond was spoiled or something.It was burning!! I didn't wear my specs so my eye sight became very blur..I don't know whether my power was getting higher or I was just too hot!
I came back home and I saw some more rashes on my leg! Or maybe let's just say the whole foot.It was so super itchy! After church my parents took me to see the doctor.
The doctor said it was an allergy..I was thinking in my head "Yup,it must have been the durians." The doctor also said I cant eat seafood except fish and no chicken.Oops,I just ate KFC for dinner..hehehehe.
Monday I went to school...My foot was so itchy I just couldn't stand it! (because I was wearing socks) So I called my mum and asked her to fetch me home...I missed my afternoon tuition class in school.
The rash is less itchier today..Thank God for that! Or else I will just wear slippers to school XD
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment