Friday, April 2, 2010

Cotton in my mouth..

I'm biting a piece of cotton in my mouth now...I just went to the dentist to pull my teeth.He also cleaned my teeth so it looks all white now. :D Next week I will have to go and put on my braces.. Scary.. :S

Anyway,my dad bought the headphones for me..It's pink since they didn't have any nicer colours.

It's Good Friday! The day that we remember Jesus died on the cross to save our sins.I'm going to church tonight.

Short post today because I got nothing to write..

Btw,I can't believe Didi got eliminated on American Idol! NO!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many teeth did you have to get extracted?

I think my teeth is too yellow so when the dentist did the cleaning, my teeth still looked yellow. :P

And doesn't that numb feeling in your mouth feels weird after pulling teeth? It's like I can pinch my cheek without feeling anything. LOL.

pinkguitar said...

I had to extract one teeth.

Mine did looked white but when I checked it still had dirt in it.

Yup,it does :D but I had to extract to top teeth so the dentist didn't put that numb thingy. :D

May I ask,does it really really hurt when the dentist tighten the wires? hehehe

v a n i a said...

He didn't numb the gums first? Wouldn't it hurt during the extraction?

It'll only hurt a few days. After that it's nothing. :)

pinkguitar said...

I don't think he numb my gums..I think he just put some medicine on my teeth..But usually he always numb my gums first..

Ok..Thx :)