Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Coughing :(

Oh great, I have the flu, cough and sore throat. :( My sore throat is gone..but I keep coughing every 5 seconds!

Yesterday my class teacher told us next week is our final trial exam. It makes me SO nervous! FINAL!!! That means if I don't get good marks for next week's exam, I'll panic and probably faint! September, please don't come so soon!!!!

Our Malay teacher also told us something today.Which I think was very weird..She said "I'll teach you a few essays after your exam" (the big exams in September). My whole class all shouted "What!?" I thought after exams we can have our freedom!!! and not write anymore essays..but teacher should actually teach us how to write before the exams right?? Weird... :S

My friend had stomachache today..I accompanied her to go and call her parents...and guess what, all the phones in my school were not working! ( So we had to go and borrow our teacher's hand phone.)

I so so so hope there's no singing exam this week..I can't sing while coughing!

No comments: