Thursday, August 26, 2010

Extra class

Trial exams are finally over!!! :D

Today 2 of the boys in my class when to see the headmaster..They wanted to ask the headmaster whether we could have extra Malay tuition during the Hari Raya holidays. We were only suppose to have 2 days of tuition class but we knew our Malay is not very good..I got a B for Malay this time :( I'm quite disappointed..

Our teacher asked us in class who wanted to join the extra tuition class. Most of us raised up our hands (surprisingly) I know we complained a lot about our Malay teacher but we somehow don't hate her so much now..

Later, my class teacher told our Malay teacher everything..She came in our class and said "You all are not joking right?" We were like "LOL! Why would we be joking?" This was the first time I've seen her so happy. :D
So now I have 3 days of tuition during the holidays.. I don't like to wake up so early but it's worth it.

No comments: