Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mind Mapping Class

Yesterday was a super duper fun day..I went for my mind mapping class...My brother and 2 church friends went too..When we reach there we found a seat and sat down..Later, there were 2 girls that came in..They came and sit with us (we were suppose to sit in groups)..

I made friends with them since none of this "boys" in my group wanted to talk with them..One of the girls and I went to eat jelly when it was tea time. My aunt told me she made "frozen" jelly..Lol, so we tried that..First the girls ate it, and then after that she was trying to shove it into my mouth XD Wow, it was a freezing cold jelly!

Later we had to make a group mind mapping chart thing..The 3 boys were standing there talking and telling us what to do while the 3 of us girls were busy colouring and writing.. :S Had a great laugh at that time because the pictures we drew were so funny! :D

After mind mapping class was over, I gave my phone number to my new friends..and they gave theirs too..While I was in the car, my brother asked me whether I had their number..and I said yes.Suddenly 2 of the other boys told me "I want! I want!" LOL!!!!! Haih, boys...no wonder they never talked to the girls..They were too shy I guess..

My mum took me to the Jusco Maluri while waiting for my brother..He went for Youth Meeting in church.I bought a pair of jeans :D Then after that we went to fetch my brother from church and went for dinner.

I learned a lot from mind mapping class..I hope it will help in my studies :)

No comments: