Yesterday, my whole class was talking about how the good students don't have a Facebook account.Somebody pointed to me..Then my class teacher told them "At least she (me) doesn't write rubbish on Facebook" I was like "what!?" I thought I do write rubbish on Facebook.. XD and I'm not the "best" student in class..I'm normal..There are other good students that don't have Facebook accounts. :)
I've never met a teacher who checks her student's Facebook profile! Until this year...I thought I put everything private so that those people who didn't add me can't see my profile..but my class teacher saw EVERYTHING!!!! My classmates and I still can't figure out how our teacher knows when we're online even though she didn't add us..Wow, this teacher is a spy! XD
Last time my whole class didn't like my Malay teacher..and now..Our maths teacher is next.She always wants us to get in trouble.. :S and she teaches very very very very super slow!!!! Like she can teach us 4 maths questions, in 1 hour!! She's not the type of teacher who slowly teaches us until we understand..She teaches us 4 questions in 1 hour and I still can't understand what she's saying! :S
Tomorrow I'm going to a mind mapping class at my aunt's church..Hope it will be fun! :D
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment