Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'll "try"...

I made up my mind..I'm gonna "try" to stop ranting about my teachers now..I don't want to turn my blog into a "Ranting Blog". Now I'm just really trying to not care about the teachers and just focus on my exams this year..

My birthday is next month!! (can't wait) I can't think of what I want this year...I want a laptop,but of course my parents won't let..XD and..On my birthday,my mum is worship-leading in church (it's a Sunday).My dad is preaching..So they were teasing me because they said they are going to ask everyone to sing the "Happy Birthday" song..(I hope they won't do that,it's embarrassing!)

My mum said I can wear braces after my birthday or before my birthday..I don't really know which one to choose...

6 comments:

serm said...

Dont buy laptop when u still dont need it ok? Coz it's totally not worth..
Why embarrasing? Is fun what! Can have so many ppl celebrate with u...

pinkguitar said...

okok..but juz kidding la..of course I wont get a laptop..XD
fun meh??haha

v.ania. said...

Is it Feb 21st? I forgot. :P Well, if it is, I'm playing the piano that week, and I'll be more than happy to play you 'Happy Birthday'. xD

Birthday present? Ask for an iphone la. (YOU DID NOT HEAR THIS FROM ME) *dodges bricks from your parents*

pinkguitar said...

Yup..its Feb 21st..And you're playing piano too?? Pengsan...haha

My parents will give a big NO for a iphone..XD

v a n i a said...

How about an ipod touch? xD Shhhh!!! I didn't tell you that!

pinkguitar said...

haha..I dun think they will..I'm onli supose to get a new hp after my exams. hehehe