
Tomorrow is band practice!! Oh nooooo!! I need to shout commands again...I'll probably shout until I have no voice :S
Last week teacher says I need to shout louder..But we'll see how it goes tomorrow..I still can't believe I got chosen to be the band leader..I'm shy,blur (like super blur) and always forget to do everything..
I have Malay class tomorrow T.T
It's probably gonna be teacher comes in,slams her books on the table,asks the monitor to go borrow a cane,then starts scolding us again..
Have to sleep now :)
Last week teacher says I need to shout louder..But we'll see how it goes tomorrow..I still can't believe I got chosen to be the band leader..I'm shy,blur (like super blur) and always forget to do everything..
I have Malay class tomorrow T.T
It's probably gonna be teacher comes in,slams her books on the table,asks the monitor to go borrow a cane,then starts scolding us again..
Have to sleep now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment