Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What a day...

I got beaten by my teacher with a cane today...Most of my classmates got beaten,even the monitors.We forgot to do our corrections(I totally forgot about that).And believe it or not,my teacher did exactly what I wrote yesterday..Except she didn't slam her books on the table.

Today after recess it was Malay class..Teacher came in and the boys were still outside in the hall because they were talking too much..So our girl monitor called "Bangun,selamat pagi Cikgu"..and you know what teacher said?She said "bang what ngun,the boys also didn't come in yet." How rude! We need to have maners rite?Even if the boys are not in..Now we're not the ones who don't have maners.It's her!

Anyways,I had band practice today...My teacher asked the boy leader (because we have 2 leaders) to shout the commands. >:D I only shouted "Good Afternoon,Teacher" and stuff..


Just now my mum and I were sending my brother to tuition class.Suddenly,we heard a sound on my side of the car..Guess what..FLAT TYRE!!! Good thing we weren't too far from our house.So my mum slowly drove back home and my brother didn't go for tuition (So nice!!).

I'm so sorry teacher for forgetting to do my corrections..I just want to ask something..Can you be kind to us??And not be so rude?

No comments: