
All my school teachers are driving me crazy!! I wasn't in a good mood after school because one of my teachers said that the project that my classmates and I did wasn't complete.I was like WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?(my eyes become red) She said I need to find the pictures for every word that I listed out on the paper.I don't think she even said that earlier...and I only printed out about 4 to 5 pictures.(It was supposed to be 10 over pictures)but I don't think she even told us about that! She only said to find pictures, that's all!
Yesterday I had the flu and I had about 6 books of homework...So doing homework while sneezing like crazy is not very easy.I took 2 to 3 hours to finish it.(I almost fell asleep while doing my homework,good thing I didn't..if not, it would take the whole day to finish it). After that I quickly rushed to the computer and printed my stuff...I didn't even get a chance to rest!I watched American Idol at night, which I didn't wanted to miss...After the show I really couldn't keep my eyes open anymore...
I was almost late for school today.My teacher was looking for me in the staff room..I didn't turn up until the bell rang :S
Teachers can be so fussy! My printer is out of ink..So I guess I'll print it out in black and white.I mean if teacher says NO again tomorrow I'll probably just tell her to print it herself...because she's just wasting my parent's money and my effort!! School ruins my life!
(I have no pictures to put up..Sorry. Just wanted to rant)
Yesterday I had the flu and I had about 6 books of homework...So doing homework while sneezing like crazy is not very easy.I took 2 to 3 hours to finish it.(I almost fell asleep while doing my homework,good thing I didn't..if not, it would take the whole day to finish it). After that I quickly rushed to the computer and printed my stuff...I didn't even get a chance to rest!I watched American Idol at night, which I didn't wanted to miss...After the show I really couldn't keep my eyes open anymore...
I was almost late for school today.My teacher was looking for me in the staff room..I didn't turn up until the bell rang :S
Teachers can be so fussy! My printer is out of ink..So I guess I'll print it out in black and white.I mean if teacher says NO again tomorrow I'll probably just tell her to print it herself...because she's just wasting my parent's money and my effort!! School ruins my life!
(I have no pictures to put up..Sorry. Just wanted to rant)

No comments:
Post a Comment