Thursday, January 28, 2010

Malay class is so boring..

Yesterday's school tuition was so boring!! I was making music out of my pen (naughty me).

Half way during tuition I had to go wash my face because it was just too boring! I could have fallen asleep ..It was Malay class..

In class my friends were doing funny stuff to my Malay teacher when she didn't look at us..When she turned around,all my friends stop and do their work like nothing happened.We all were laughing like crazy! XD

I realize my class teacher has been laughing a lot lately because of what my class boys say...haha!And now I'm starting to like the new show GLEE! Too bad that day I could only watch until 9:40pm because I suddenly remembered I had forgotten to do 1 book of homework :S



This is the song "Dont Stop Believing" but this is not the Glee cast singing..This is a 5 in 1 performance,1 person singing five different parts! Cool!

I'm listening to "Don't Stop Believing" now! :D

2 comments:

v a n i a said...

I've always hated Malay lessons. Boring.

And I notice you've corrected that 'bitten' error of the previous post. I was kinda shocked when I first read the spelling error. :P

pinkguitar said...

Yeah..Me too..

I cant belive I even wrote that! :S thats why in my exams I read it ALOT of times before I pass it up..hehehe