Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm not going this time...

2 days of exams has passed.The subjective papers will be on Monday next week..

The 2 days of essay papers were quite hard...Malay was the hardest! I took the longest time to study Malay..but it was still hard! So disappointed about that...

Anyway,yesterday I was helping teacher to put up something on the board.Suddenly my band teacher came in and asked me," What do you think about last year's funeral performance?" I was like "oh no,not another one!" I just said it was ok...Then she said our headmaster wanted us (means our band) to perform at a funeral..again! I straight away said "I can't go".I remember my mum saying she won't let me go and perform at any funerals anymore..I didn't want to go anyway..I can tell that if I go I'll come back dark like an Indian!

She also said that we were going to have a "musical camp" in school for 3 days 2 nights.I wanted to go,but after my teacher mentioned the dates,it was the same day as my ballet trial exam :(

Today in band practise they were practising the songs for the funeral.Since I couldn't go my teacher asked me to help her clean up her room...because I'm one of the "Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya".That's the teacher in charge. (BTW,she always ask me to do stuff,don't know why).I opened up the drawer and cleaned up everything.With the help of another boy,we managed to finish cleaning it quickly.

After cleaning up,my teacher bought me a can of 100 plus! (Thank you teacher!).All my band mates didn't know where I'd been for the past 2 hours XD

My class teacher is not coming for 3 days!! YAY!! But Friday she has to rush everything for our exams next week :(

2 comments:

v.ania. said...

I forgot. Why does you mum forbid you from playing in funerals???

pinkguitar said...

I'm scare tat I'll throw the baton (if I have too) and hit the coffin XD joking..

Actually its because I'm the conductor,so I'm quite near the coffin.My mum is afraid that they'll ask me to do all the buddhist stuff..and another one,I'll turn into an Indian! XD