Thursday, March 4, 2010

Now!!?



Today our Malay teacher taught us how to write a letter essay.Ya,she only teach us today! After our essay exam! It came out in our exam papers!!!And she wants to teach us how to write it today!? So completely "SMART"! (i meant the opposite meaning of smart).I wanted to write that essay during exam because we had to choose between 3.But I just couldn't remember the format..so I had to choose the one where the first sentence is given and we had to complete the story :(

When she told us we were going to write a letter essay,I was like WHAT!? and kept hitting my head with a book.Arghh,I was so angry with her!

I managed to finish my homework in school.For once everyone was quiet.Well,my class teacher is coming back tomorrow,I guess all the boys will think "Teacher is coming back tomorrow,better finish my homework" XD We all didn't wanted to make our teacher mad anymore..

While doing my homework,my specs were making my eyes tired..Probably because I don't wear it often..I'm not used to wearing it all the time..

Exams are on Monday :S

No comments: